Monday, February 3, 2014

A little about Jenna McKenzie Farley....
 I am a very loving and outgoing person. I enjoy being around people and keeping a smile on their faces this make me known as a social butterfly. I am very active in church, attend church weekly. I am the youth teacher at my church and participate in other things as well. I am a part of the Newton-Conover High School track team. I am a member of the African American Club. I love to just participate things that will help me just enjoy life. I am familiar with reading music, I was a member in band and played the trumpet for about 5 years.  My favorite subject is English, I love to write poems, not really a fan of reading, but everything else I'm ok with. This is just a little about me. I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment